MWH 397 : Thriving as a Neurodivergent/ADHD Mum Entrepreneur with Dr. Hayley Kelly
In this inspiring episode of the podcast, renowned speaker, coach, and entrepreneur, Dr. Hayley Kelly, shares her personal journey as a neurodivergent entrepreneur and provides valuable insights on how to embrace your unique traits as strengths in the business world.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- How neurodivergent traits can be leveraged as strengths in entrepreneurship.
- Discover strategies to overcome imposter syndrome and navigate networking situations with confidence.
- Understand the unique challenges individuals with ADHD face in social settings and learn how to overcome them.
- Learn about the struggles individuals with ADHD may have with small talk and the importance of embracing direct communication.
- Explore effective ways to cope with rejection and stay resilient in the world of digital entrepreneurship.
- Discover the transformative approach of depersonalizing business and focusing on data to solve problems and avoid taking setbacks personally.
- Gain insights on how to find balance and fulfillment as a mum and business owner.
- Learn about the benefits of involving your children in your business journey and how it can create a supportive and inspiring environment.
- Explore the importance of finding joy and embracing self-acceptance whilst building your business. .
About my guest:
Dr. Hayley Kelly, PhD, neurodivergent clinical psychologist, ICF-certified coach, and the CEO & Founder of Therapists Rising. Hayley is on a mission to disrupt and revolutionalize the mental health care system. She and her team at Therapists Rising support therapists to build sustainable and future-proofed businesses through the creation of signature programs so that they can impact more people while building financial freedom.
Through innovative mentorship and programs, Hayley is reshaping the landscape of mental health care, fostering a transformative community of empowered therapists who challenge conventions and fearlessly pursue their visions.
Listen to this Dr. Hayley’s journey of growth, resilience, and empowerment. Remember ladies, you are not alone. Together, we can thrive as neurodivergent/ADHD mum entrepreneurs.
Until next week, stay happy in your hustle.
CONNECT WITH DR. HAYLEY
CONNECT WITH ME
LOVE THE MUMS WITH HUSTLE PODCAST?
Okay, mama! I'm going to give it to you straight, 'cause you know that's what I'm about. Podcast reviews are super important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive the more likely iTunes will reward us with better reach.
I want to reach more hustling mamas that can add extreme value to our kick-ass tribe. Help a sister, out? I already love you forever, but I’d be extremely grateful if you would review me on iTunes!
If you've loved this podcast, never miss another one! All you have to do is SUBSCRIBE to the Mums With Hustle Podcast on iTunes.
As the founder and CEO of Mums With Hustle, I have the best day job in the world: teaching entrepreneurs how to grow their beautiful businesses online. When I started the business, that was everything I wanted, but since then, it has grown into something much bigger. Now, I get my joy from helping women find their zones of genius within a community that truly celebrates their success. I truly believe that when women choose to band together, we can do anything - and if you feel the same, there’s a place in the MWH community for you.
you might also like
FREE Reels Guide For Business Owners
Grow your following, boost your reach and grow your business with INSTAGRAM REELS.
Swipe 10 of the most effective Instagram Reels content ideas for business owners right now - including secret strategies my members and I have used to skyrocket our engagement (I'm talking over 40K views on a single REEL within 24hrs)!