MWH 327: Launch tips from membership and subscription owners
In this week’s episode, you’ll be hearing launch tips from membership and subscription owners!
I have invited three of my Inner Circle Mastermind to share their reasons why they’ve started their membership and subscription.
All three are in different seasons of life, levels of experience in business, and completely different business types.
In this episode, you’ll hear from these membership and subscription owners:
- Jo Clark – transformation coach who empowers and supports women 40+ in age, to rediscover their purpose, health and passion for life. She has 10-week online group coaching programme that teaches women how to reset their mindset and old patterns of thinking by using successful brain training methods and tools. Whilst her membership is designed to support and empower women on their health and wellness journey.
- Rosie Gaul – Subscription box boss of Inspire. Bake. Create and mum-time advocate. This cake-making mama is a business owner, teacher, and creator of all things sweet. With a new-found love of teaching, Rosie is helping mums everywhere make time for themselves, and have the right skills and equipment to make cool cakes for their family confidently and with ease.
- Vanya Insull – Kiwi food blogger and content creator at VJ cooks where she shares her delicious recipes. Vanya has a membership called Cooking with VJ where she creates monthly recipe ebooks to give her members inspiration and confidence in the kitchen. The membership has grown to over 1000 members and become a fun and engaged community.
They will walk you through…
- How they are creating maximum impact with their audience
- What their deliverables look like
- How their membership and subscription has really changed them and empowered them, both as business owners and as mums.
Girlfriend, I encourage to stay open with the idea of recurring revenue. Go check out Stu McLaren’s The Membership Experience tracyharris.co/membershipexperience and make sure to listen to this one as it may spark ideas for you!
Until next week. Stay happy in your hustle!
CONNECT WITH JO
CONNECT WITH ROSIE
CONNECT WITH VANYA
CONNECT WITH ME
LOVE THE MUMS WITH HUSTLE PODCAST?
Okay, mama! I'm going to give it to you straight, 'cause you know that's what I'm about. Podcast reviews are super important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive the more likely iTunes will reward us with better reach.
I want to reach more hustling mamas that can add extreme value to our kick-ass tribe. Help a sister, out? I already love you forever, but I’d be extremely grateful if you would review me on iTunes!
If you've loved this podcast, never miss another one! All you have to do is SUBSCRIBE to the Mums With Hustle Podcast on iTunes.
As the founder and CEO of Mums With Hustle, I have the best day job in the world: teaching entrepreneurs how to grow their beautiful businesses online. When I started the business, that was everything I wanted, but since then, it has grown into something much bigger. Now, I get my joy from helping women find their zones of genius within a community that truly celebrates their success. I truly believe that when women choose to band together, we can do anything - and if you feel the same, there’s a place in the MWH community for you.
you might also like
FREE Reels Guide For Business Owners
Grow your following, boost your reach and grow your business with INSTAGRAM REELS.
Swipe 10 of the most effective Instagram Reels content ideas for business owners right now - including secret strategies my members and I have used to skyrocket our engagement (I'm talking over 40K views on a single REEL within 24hrs)!